One of the many cruises I'm certified with is Emerald Waterways. Today I wanted to share with you what wonderful adventures you will experience when you choose to book with Emerald.
Following is an excerpt from Emerald's website, explaining what you get with the All-Inclusive River Cruise:
"At Emerald Waterways, when we say all-inclusive, that's what we mean. Pack your bags with ease knowing that whatever your need is... we have you covered. From your meals, to your travel transfers, to your incredible onshore experiences, everything is included in the price of your vacation.
We're passionate about providing our guests with the very best. That’s what drives us, cruise after cruise, journey after journey.
It's Amazing What's Included:
- Boutique contemporary hotel feel, with our spectacular on board heated pool, cinema, spa and lounge**
- Spacious, comfortable accommodations you’ll want to spend time in, with our panoramic suites and staterooms, and innovative open-air system for cabins on our Vista and Horizon decks
- Gourmet all-included on board meals and highlight dinner events, al-fresco on The Terrace or in the well-appointed Reflections Restaurant
- Enjoy in depth cultural experiences with our EmeraldPLUS excursions; cheese and olive tasting or Provencal dinner on board hosted by a local chef
- Emerald’s Concierge Service* - served right to your suite, enjoy continental breakfast, predinner canapés and after dinner treats
- A refined selection of wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- Tea and coffee available at all times
- Bottled water restocked daily in your cabin
- Built-in adventure, with an included on shore excursion at every port
- Visits to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Emerald Active guided biking and hiking tours
- Excellent service from an English speaking crew
- Knowledgeable, personable local destination guides
- Complimentary bicycles on board
- Complimentary on board Wi-Fi
- All airport transfers to and from your Star Ship, and all gratuities
- Port charges now included in your tour price
- Plus we even take care of all gratuities for onboard and shoreside staff
* Only applies to Owner’s One-bedroom Suites, Riverview Suites, and Grand Balcony Suites (CAT S, SA, RA).
**Emerald Radiance Star-Ship pool is located on the sun deck and the Cinema is not available. Click here to view deck plans.
EXPERIENCE THE EXCEPTIONAL EMERALD VALUE
Explore Europe from a unique perspective with our thoughtfully crafted itineraries. Our river cruises range from 8 to 17 days and visit many fascinating villages, towns, and cities. From the Danube to the Rhine to the Saône, we will take you to stunning locations and give you opportunities to immerse yourself in each culture. We also offer special activities that uncover more than the usual tourist attractions with our EmeraldPLUS experiences. Check out our European river cruise itineraries to find out more.
Our custom built Star-Ships offer more space per guest than most other vessels on Europe’s waterways. At over 440 feet long, we boast five types of contemporary cabins and unique onboard innovations, like a heated pool that turns into a cinema at night. Enjoy various cultural highlights from the intimacy of the river, and after a day of exploring the land, unwind in our Horizon Bar & Lounge. Bask in the beauty of the incredible scenery and architecture along the rivers’ banks, whether from the privacy of your suite or the openness of the Sun Deck.
As part of our inclusive experience, all of your dining and highlight meals are included in the price of your cruise. From a delicious meal in our Reflections Restaurant to an alfresco breakfast or light lunch on the Terrace, you can delight in culinary diversity. Our chefs prepare the dishes with great care and to the highest quality, inspired by the local cuisine and its ingredients. Quench your thirst with our complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks that we serve with lunch and dinner or sip on a delightful cup of tea or coffee.
All of our ships offer a range of beautiful and spacious cabins for you to choose from, including the Emerald Panorama Balcony Suite – a new type of cabin designed and built by us. To replace the standard French Balcony suites that are common on river cruise ships, we have transformed the concept by creating a new type of indoor balcony. With a separate, decked area and our ingenious open-air system, you can interact with the outdoors with the touch of a button. The upper half of the cabin’s floor-to-ceiling window drops down to let in fresh air and allows you to connect with the landscape."
WOW! I don't know about you but I have my beach bag packed and my sunscreen on, because what I just read sounds like the adventure of a lifetime!
Book with me today to find out how I can help you plan YOUR dream vacation!